Photobucket Photobucket

August 4, 2010

~*~THE TASTY KITCHEN!~*~

Hey Hey Everyone!
I NEED to say a few things about this blog/website I found while blog hopping through the food blogging world.


I recommend adding this to the blogs you follow, or bookmarking the site, cause it has awesome recipes. Everything from simple to gourmet, the site is easy to navigate and you WILL find whatever  your are looking for, give you great idea's, and make you want to cook!
Here is a link to one recipe that someone should make and then send to me for an honest critique!!!   ;)

And here is the related blog post...
(really, I need these...badly...intensely...take pity on me!)
Anyway, I hope you like this site as much as I do!!
You can find the Tasty Kitchen button on the right hand side of this blog too!


No comments: